Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Auds 'n' Ends 11/26/13

Not a lot to report. I've mostly been away from everything for the past few days.






I took this photo of a mural on the side of a building in Grove City, PA. WSAJ is the local college radio station.

* Thanks to everyone who's pre-ordered a copy of the latest Pirate Radio Annual. I've been burning CD-Rs the past few days.
* I haven't received a target date for the books from the printer yet.

* I listened for Chamber Pot Radio tonight, but it wasn't audible here.
* I've received a few QSLs lately and need to post them.
* It'll be interesting to see if the snowstorm that's predicted for the Midatlantic up through New England will impact Thanksgiving broadcasts (whether positively or negatively).
* A lot of people will be listening to TIS (travelers' information stations) stations this week.
* Will the increased TIS audience draw any hobby pirates to 1710 or 1720 kHz for testing?
* I cleaned up the nameplate of the Goldentone radio tonight.
* Twangy Radio said on HFU that he blew up his transmitter, but that replacement parts are on order.


No comments:

Post a Comment