Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend Pirate Logs: 9/13-9/15/14

I was gone for a lot of the weekend, but I managed to tune in a few stations:

Radio Tango Italia: 6265.4, 9/13-14, 2357+ Not a bad signal, but I forgot to switch over from USB to AM, which would have helped intelligibility. I did hear a clear ID around 0017.

Renegade Radio: 6940U, 9/15, 0122+ Really nice signal tonight--much better than the last time I heard RR. Rush "Tom Sawyer," Steve Perry "Oh Sherry" IDs after this one, Shoutouts to RCCI, Joe Farley, Refmo, Skeezix, Me, & Hornet123. Said he's done some work to the studio and improved a few things. Talk about how the propagation's been pretty bad this summer, but now HF conditions are starting to improve. Van Halen "Why Can't This Be Love?" Police "Synchronicity II"

No comments:

Post a Comment